[wp-hackers] WordPress Leaks PageRank?

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Sat Sep 3 07:04:26 GMT 2005

Firas D. <fd at firasd.org> wrote:
|  Also I think the point of the disdain for nofollow is that the
spammers
|  really don't care what the search engines are following or not
|  following, they're gonna keep spewing their stuff via bots anyway

yeah, that's right. Even if you don't link directly to any URI's in
comments & link them via a redirector script, the spammers hardly care,
I bet they don't even know, they just have a list of
websites/blogs/forums which they feed into their bots & start spamming
them. :(

Amit Gupta
http://igeek.info/  ||  http://blog.igeek.info/
http://blog.igeek.info/wp-plugins/igsyntax-hiliter