[wp-hackers] Register WordPress lists at Gmane (was Re: Latest 1.6 nightly - options-*.php hosed?)

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:47:25 GMT 2005

On 10/26/05, Martin Geisler <mgeisler at mgeisler.net> wrote:

> Carthik Sharma <carthik at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Doug,
> >
> > This list might not be the appropriate place to discuss forthcoming
> > release issues. Please use wp-testers for the same.
> >
> > Just a friendly reminder, is all :)
>
> Could someone please register the wp-testers list (and all other
> WordPress lists for that matter) with Gmane?

I have "subscribed" the polyglots, testers and the docs lists at gmane. It
does not require special privileges to do so, and so you could have done the
same too. No need to now, since I have done so.

They should be available once they have been processed at
gmane.comp.web.wordpress.polyglots|docs|testers

Regards,
Carthik.

--
Ph.D. Candidate