[wp-hackers] themes in 1.6

Bjorn Wijers bjorn at waag.org
Tue Nov 15 21:33:01 GMT 2005

Hi,

I searched the archives using gmane, but I couldn't find the answer hope
you don't mind me asking this one.

Will there be significant changes in the way themes are handled in 1.6
comparing to 1.5.2? If so can you point to some more info regarding the
specifics differences.

Thanks in advance!

grtz
BjornW