[wp-hackers] Object Cache API and Persistent Object Caching

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 02:18:25 GMT 2005

Sounds neat -- I'll be interested to test it out once I'm finished porting
CHAITGEAR to 1.5.x (almost done!)... I have my own database 'layer' that
used to sit in front of the db object, and provided debug logging of all
queries, plus the ability to specify a cache-name for a given query and have
it cached to disk.  I did it the simple way, with an N hour
expiration/refresh of the cache -- obviously, that might be a bit wasteful,
but meant I don't worry about hooking all over (WP) creation! ;)

Looking forward to checking it out.. I assume it's completely orthogonal to
staticize/wp-cache, right?

-d