[wp-hackers] New Members - "May submit drafts for review" and delete them?

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:33:13 GMT 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:37:33 -0800, jeff at jrm.cc <jeff at jrm.cc> wrote:
> As for versioning - forget it. Way, *WAY* too involved a process to
> build of top of what we've already got going in WP.

It doesn't have to be a full versioning system with repositories, tags
and branches! All that's required is, in my opinion, a way to allow a
low-level user to make ammendments to an entry, submit the changes for
approval whilst keeping the originally approved entry live. We don't
want to pull down the live version of any entry that happens to be
under redraft status: otherwise permalinks break and we get link rot
(surely?).

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com