[wp-hackers] Upgrade Issues

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 23:11:47 GMT 2005

I just upgraded to the latest code, and had some thoughts:

- What about a button to switch all plugins off / on ?
Gets a chore all that scrolling and clicking :)

- When the upgrade completed, the "have fun" link lead as always back to
the blog. This time though I hit an error because plugin code
(Blogtimes) was not recognised. Has something somewhere changed ? I've
not hit this error before.

Soooo....what about
- combining the upgrade start with an OFF button on that page too ?
- combining the upgrade end with an ON button ?
- on the upgrade end page, have a link back to blog admin as well as the
blog front page ?

And whoever chose green - good choice :)

P.