[wp-hackers] WordPress 1.5.1.3 SVN tag please?

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Wed Jun 29 17:40:41 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-29 at 13:20 -0400, David Chait wrote:
> I disagree.  You should always tag when there is some sort of release, so
> there's never a question of what that release was in files and time.  And
> tags in SVN are near-zero overhead (they just point to the revision number
> if I recall a year ago!).  Go tag happy! ;)  It also has the secondary
> advantage of being able to look at the tags as a history/status of its own,
> rather than looking at individual branches and checkins...

I'll tag when I get home.  Right now I'm stuck in a meeting.

"Do we support section blah.blah.blah of the OMG spec?  The customer
demands that we support section blah.blah.blah."

"Does the customer even know what section blah.blah.blah means?"

"No, but they think it sounds cool and they want it."

Anyway, for the moment 1.5.1.3 is known as repository revision 2672.

Ryan