[wp-hackers] WordPress 1.5.1.3 SVN tag please?

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 17:20:20 GMT 2005

I disagree.  You should always tag when there is some sort of release, so
there's never a question of what that release was in files and time.  And
tags in SVN are near-zero overhead (they just point to the revision number
if I recall a year ago!).  Go tag happy! ;)  It also has the secondary
advantage of being able to look at the tags as a history/status of its own,
rather than looking at individual branches and checkins...

Just IMHO. ;)