[wp-hackers] Compose Screen

Terrence Wood tdw at funkive.com
Fri Jun 24 20:33:40 GMT 2005

Actually, now that you mention it I have seen a couple of sites where
the id is integral to the design, but then these are the type of sites
where managing id's outside of WP is probably not too difficult for the
owner =)

I'd see no problem in creating a secondary table for 'non-final' type
of info: drafts and previous edits of posts. The ability to roll a post
back is requested quite often.

T.