[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress Openness

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:02:03 GMT 2005

On 6/23/05, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at hotmail.com> wrote:
> David House said:
> >Things like the user levels overhaul still hasn't seen any light,
> >because the discussion has just stagnated. I think that at
> >this point we need someone to come in and make an
> >authoritative decision on what to do.
>
> All it takes to develop for WP is to TURN OFF your email/lists for a couple
> of hours and get some CODING done. Submitting code and submitting bug
> reports are productive actions.

I've starting developing this system. It'll take no longer than a
couple of hours to finish from where I am at the moment, but sadly (?)
I'm about to go on a week's long holiday where I won't have access to
a computer. I'll finish developing when I get back. A copy of my tree
as it stands at the moment (based on revision 2658) can be found on my
server [1].

[1]: http://xmouse.ithium.net/wp-content/new-user-sys.zip

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net