[wp-hackers] Re: WordPress Openness

Andy Skelton skeltoac at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:06:39 GMT 2005

David House said:
>Things like the user levels overhaul still hasn't seen any light,
>because the discussion has just stagnated. I think that at
>this point we need someone to come in and make an
>authoritative decision on what to do.

All it takes to develop for WP is to TURN OFF your email/lists for a couple
of hours and get some CODING done. Submitting code and submitting bug
reports are productive actions.

Matt, I'll clean up and finalize the new Blogger import script and upload it
for inclusion in 1.6. I've been supporting it for a few months via my blog.
It has been clicked more than 650 times and the comments attest to its
stability: http://www.skeltoac.com/2005/03/12/from-blogger-to-wordpress-2/

Andy Skelton
http://www.skeltoac.com
http://blogsoftheday.com