[wp-hackers] Developing 1.6

Stefano steagl at people.it
Thu Jun 23 15:30:46 GMT 2005

Il Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:47:21 +0200, "Denis de Bernardy"
<denis at semiologic.com> scrive:

>Maybe a silly question, but... Considering the plugin manager can manage
>upgrades yada yada in one click, shouldn't wp do this as well?

I think that was discussed time ago, but was referred more to minor
upgrade than automatically upgrade for a so new version. The Podz
question was more related to support users for news redesing of the
admin interface than to upgrade questions. He wrote a great guide for
upgrading from 1.2x to 1.5 that helped  lot really unexpirienced user
in the job of upgrading, and I'm sure he will do a similar guide for
1.5x to 1.6.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)