[wp-hackers] Let's whip WYSIWYG

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Jun 16 09:19:52 GMT 2005

Podz wrote:
> Is this as easy as it seems ?

I wouldn't say it's easy (to do right), otherwise we would have done it
already.

> When my girls use Word, they literally do see what they will get. They
> can adjust margins, page size, orientation etc. So as part of also
> offering it, are we going to make textarea resizing part of the deal ? A
> a true 'print preview' ?

It's more a visual formatting rather than full page layout. I don't
think people will complain about this because it is pretty much what
every system in the world does. Maybe later when our WYSIWYG is combined
with touched will have the real ultimate interface. ;)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com