[wp-hackers] WP as FAQ/ Knowledge Base System

Frank Naude naudefj at telkomsa.net
Fri Jul 22 06:04:28 GMT 2005

Would it be possible to hack WP into a FAQ/ Knowledge Base system, or are
there better products to use? This is what I would like to achieve:

First page must show a Yahoo-directory of category links. Drilling down must
show a Yahoo-directory of subcategories, and a listing of posts in that
category.

Posts and categories should be listed in logical order - 'book-style'. I guess
this can only be achieved by entering a "sort key" to control Category/ Post
display order.

Any ideas/ pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards.

Frank