[wp-hackers] Personal options

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Aug 8 01:09:39 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill wrote:
> Since we have an option for rich editing, I'd like to suggest we extend
> that to a control for both WYSIWYG _and_ draggable widgets in the post
> composition screen.

Just to clarify, you're suggesting that when rich_editing is true it is
as the default now and when it's false it disables TinyMCE and the
customizable advanced interface? I haven't heard that much pushback
against the latter (granted there will be people who disagree with *any*
change), has it bugged anyone else on the list enough that it should be
a built-in option?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com