[wp-hackers] Yahoo! Terms, beta testers needed

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Fri Apr 29 16:39:13 GMT 2005

I've three projects that could use some beta testing:

http://www.semiologic.com/projects/extract-terms/
http://www.semiologic.com/res/sem-extract-terms.zip
Extracts yahoo terms from a post, returns an array for use in other plugins

http://www.semiologic.com/projects/terms2search/
http://www.semiologic.com/res/sem-terms2search.zip
Extracts yahoo terms from a post, returns search queries on your site to
find related posts

http://www.semiologic.com/projects/terms2tags/
http://www.semiologic.com/res/sem-terms2tags.zip
Extracts yahoo terms from a post, returns technorati tags for your post
(like Jonas' Yahoo2tags, but more relevant)

The first plugin is a prerequisit for the two others and can be used for a
variety of other purposes.

You'll notice I haven't put the download links yet on the plugin pages. I'm
not sure the extract terms plugin handles non-utf8 charsets properly. Thus,
I'd be very interested if a cyrillic language user tested this if any
happens to be reading this list.

Any other kind of beta tester is of course welcome to play with the plugins
as well.

--
Denis de Bernardy
http://www.semiologic.com