[wp-hackers] JSP in WordPress?

Pete Prodoehl pete.prodoehl at cygnusinteractive.com
Wed Apr 27 16:29:07 GMT 2005

I'm trying to integrate WordPress into a site that is written in JSP. We
want to have WordPress/PHP use the same include files as the JSP pages,
which will work fine for the static JSP files with plain HTML and no
code, but for the JSP files used as includes that actually have JSP code
that needs to be executed, is there a solution?

I guess what we need is a way for PHP to include JSP pages, and execute
the JSP within them when doing the include. Possible?

thanks...

Pete