[wp-hackers] Invisible Thumbnails

Peak Discharge chmoka at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:55:37 GMT 2005

In my case a thumbnail gets created fine, even though wp is silent about it.
I didn't actually figure out about it untill I accidently checked in
wp-content folder. This is a useless case to me since I wasn't told that the
thumbnail was created nor was I given an option to use that thumbnail.

On 4/18/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:

> Peak Discharge wrote:
> > Noticed that too. It would be nice if there was an option to generate
> > code which displays a thumbnail which links to the full size image.
> >

> I don't see why the Thumbnail option is even there. I asked in
> #wordpress and the advice was "use a plugin".
> I checked the Option, uploaded an image and looked in the upload
> directory - no thumbnail. Which leads me to think that something is very
> broken, but maybe because plugins are covering it, no big noise is being
> made.
> Cut that option out or make it work ?

best regards, chmoka
mailto:chmoka at gmail.com