[wp-hackers] Invisible Thumbnails

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Mon Apr 18 15:45:17 GMT 2005

Peak Discharge wrote:
> Noticed that too. It would be nice if there was an option to generate
> code which displays a thumbnail which links to the full size image.

I don't see why the Thumbnail option is even there. I asked in
#wordpress and the advice was "use a plugin".
I checked the Option, uploaded an image and looked in the upload
directory - no thumbnail. Which leads me to think that something is very
broken, but maybe because plugins are covering it, no big noise is being
made.
Cut that option out or make it work ?