[wp-forums] Need some advice again

jesmioni at gmail.com jesmioni at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 11:23:05 UTC 2014

When we go to school, teachers got to observe characters, yet tolerated and continue teaching them to their full understanding, if the offence is so serious should be given suspension for some days and call back again but not deleting,  i Jesmion have been blocked for disrupt edit, and we go to consensus, yet i was not deleted but, i can read, send textes, and adit in my talk-page untill my suspension time is due, am Jesmion

Sent from my Nokia Phone