[wp-forums] Multisite Assistance Needed with site/home URL Mess

Half-Elf on Tech ipstenu at halfelf.org
Thu Jul 10 15:48:15 UTC 2014

Pro tip for everyone?

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHANGE MULTISITE URLS LIKE YOU WOULD SINGLE SITE!

Just don't. It's in teh DB in different places, and I wrote
https://codex.wordpress.org/Moving_WordPress#Moving_WordPress_Multisite
for a reason :)

ALWAYS treat it like MOVING multisite.

I'll take a look but ... he may be SOL if the dev is gone and he doesn't
have the skills to DB dance.