[wp-forums] Mod watching 2 users

andrew nevins andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:42:00 UTC 2014

I think we need to ignore this guy and delete/ moderate the posts rather
than respond any more. Good job on dealing with it so far Jan. It just
seems that trying to reason with him will fuel his conspiracy theory. I'm a
bit confused by the author's recent response on that Jan Dembowski thread
though, maybe they're battling it out via email and "ass" and "moron" has
been thrown about.