[wp-forums] Vol 94, Issue 21 - Do you respond to BOZOs?

Michael Stolze alchymyth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 23:46:45 UTC 2013

my approach at the moment is to reply directly to the topic (if I can)
because once their problem is solved, they disappear anyway.  the problem
with just letting them rant and to delete the replies is that this leaves
the bozo somehow 'lost in space' - it does not actually address the issue
and might even aggravate the bad behavior because they feel ignored and
helpless. the BOZO is actually not aware that he is cooled-off unless
somebody would actually tell him:"'you are under surveillance because of
earlier misbehavior - your posts are held in a queue and need to be
approved by a moderator; so clam down and get back to normal."

Message: 9