[wp-forums] Reviews vs. Support

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Mar 5 14:30:59 UTC 2013

Ah, I had actually missed that review. :)

As for the second: indeed, he mentioned the support-related problem, but
never came back to follow-up with his review, to say, "oops, that wasn't
Theme related at all".

That's a huge concern: that bad reviews and low ratings won't be
followed-up on, even if the issue is resolved successfully, or wasn't a
problem with the Theme/Plugin itself to begin with. Let's be honest: how
many people looking for a Theme or Plugin will do that much diligence in
checking the review comment threads, or support threads, versus looking at
the overall rating, and # of support topics resolved?