[wp-forums] profanity on the forums

Jess Cullinan jess.cullinan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:10:48 UTC 2013

I've "modlooked" a few posts with gratuitous profanity, though, and the tag
was removed with nothing happening to the post itself... that's why I'm
asking specifically about this on the heels of the latest moderator-abuse
incident.

I totally hear the argument about less is more when it comes to rules, but
it seems that if the Forum Welcome specifically calls out ALL CAPS SHOUTING
that maybe a line about profanity, specifically, would be a reasonable
addition, just to make things clear as to what constitutes abusive.

Jess