[wp-forums] profanity on the forums

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:38:25 UTC 2013

Hi Jess,

Actually, there is, if you take a look at the Forum
Guidelines<http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#The_Bad_Stuff>
.
I do agree with you that expanding what constitutes an "offensive post"
would not be a bad idea. However, it seems pretty self-evident than calling
people:
little self righteous douchebag bitches
falls right smack into it... ;-)

Marv