[wp-forums] Whomever edited GoogleTrademarks's post...

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Jul 16 17:02:09 UTC 2013

It looked dubious to me too, until I emailed and got a response back via
plugins.

At this point, Core and Plugins are looking into it. My personal
feelings about Google in general remain exactly the same. Find hat,
insert tinfoil.

(BTW - You can look at a user's email address, but that doesn't mean
that's the one they signed up as. I can make mine mika at ottopress.com if
I want and the only thing it impacts is my ability to recover a lost
password. So as much as I want to say "hey! He had a google email!"
that's not as concrete a check as I'd like it to be.)