[wp-forums] Whomever edited GoogleTrademarks's post...

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Jul 16 16:57:04 UTC 2013

on 16/07/2013 17:43 Joni Mueller said the following:
> Adsense may be copyrighted but how on earth does Google expect anyone
> to know what the plugin does if adsense isn't anywhere in the name.
> Are they throwing out the baby with the bathwater?

Personally, I think Google's approach was/is highly unprofessional.
Especially listing all of the plugins. It would have been far better if
they'd made a more discrete enquiry first and asked if there was a
contact point they could use. Whilst I don't condone the earlier
response, I'm not surprised that the whole thing looked rather dubious
at first glance,

Mel
--
http://quirm.net