[wp-forums] What's the best way to "ask for backup"

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Jan 29 00:07:29 UTC 2013

This is actually a really good suggestion. I know if we had a buddy system
/ mentor for new mods or volunteers  it'd be easier to ask someone to step
in.

Probably best to hit up this list or twitter if you need help tho. Plenty
of the rest of us do when we are stumped in a thread. :)

Tho in the end, bumping it back to their host to sort out is probably for
the best and the correct action.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio