[wp-forums] Troll

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Feb 7 23:26:25 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org> wrote:

> I have a hard time not replied "I don't give a flying f*** about your
> 'credentials.' You are asking for support from FREE volunteers in a forum,
> vs researching and hiring people. Stop being an arrogant ass and consider
> treating me like a real human being."

Those are the threads where I don't pray but sometimes do say "Oh give
me strength". I'm still amazed at Esmi's patience with some of the users. ;)

> Though you can tell when I'm thinking it cause I'll actually bother to
> correct them about how to spell my name. The more you brag about your
> worth, the more I think you're a ass when you (repeatedly) don't read that
> it's Mika with a A. I just copy/paste people's names ;)

Ha! I can relate but with me it's usually on the phone. Never had any issue
name wise on the forum. Weird, I should reply "It's not pronounced that
way" just to keep in practice...

Jan "Still swearing at my cell carrier" Dembowski