[wp-forums] Alternatives to "picking a fight"?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Mon Feb 4 21:06:34 UTC 2013

Ideas is for ideas for WP core. It's also a hot mess.

I think it'd just piss them off more, since it's not exactly baked nor
working well at all as a feeder for trac. Just skimming that post tells
me he doesn't actually want to discuss anything, and just rant. You
can't really help that much (and SeaCoast regularly feeds the fire, I
can't tell if it's intentional).

>> .com or .org, that's irrelevent.
>>
>> Go to either site and have a close look at the logo: It's one brand,
>> one company, one product, one name.

That's how I know he doesn't care to discuss. He doesn't even bloody read.

Generally I try to explain that hey, this is all done by volunteers.
WordPress.com and .org are NOT the same, nor are they owned by the same
company, but YES that is hella confusing. If you want to help improve
and fix things, we'd love to have you help. You can start by reviewing
the make sites and joining IRC...

And then I go drink.