[wp-forums] Recommending hiring someone

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Apr 23 10:26:49 UTC 2013

Good morning (...Jan notes that Andrew doesn't appear to sleep...),

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Andrew2.Nevins <
Andrew2.Nevins at live.uwe.ac.uk> wrote:

> I saw someone recommending to hire someone on 2 sites other than
> jobs.wordpress , directory.codepoet or wpcandy.
> Is this alright or should the links be removed?

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/different-css-color-for-each-category-name?replies=11#post-4106370

I think it's fine. If the reply was promoting his own site then I would
recommend deleting them. I'm not familiar with those sites (I lead a
sheltered life) but I don't believe they belong to that user.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski