[wp-forums] Watch out, we've got a badass here

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Apr 19 19:53:59 UTC 2013

Because it was in alpha/beta and was absolutely pointless. It wasn't
even a suggestion or a question, it was just a whine of no one helps me,
which wasn't even accurate. I tend to delete those because they're the
posts that, in a year or two, someone will come back and demand we
delete because it's 'making them look bad.'

Never you mind that YOU posted it, not us...

The support forums are where you go to get help, not rant. If you want
to rant, you install WP and blog it ;)