[wp-forums] FYI: b'coded poster

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Thu Apr 18 18:54:00 UTC 2013

Gosh, I almost wish you'd ban me so I can see that HK video! :D  What a clever idea!  (I once had a 403 Forbidden page that recited the exchange between Butch and Vincent Vga in Pulp Fiction: Butch: You lookin at something, friend? // Vincent: You ain't my friend, Palooka. // Butch: What's that?  // Vincent: I think you heard me just fine, Punchy."

Joni Mueller
Follow me on Twitter: @pixelitadesigns