[wp-forums] FYI: b'coded poster

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Apr 18 18:55:12 UTC 2013

on 18/04/2013 19:36 Jan Dembowski said the following:
> And now he's emailing me multiple times via my contact form asking why he's
> been banned. My day is now complete.
>
> AFAIK he's not banned from the WordPress forums but he *is* now getting
> 301'ed to a Hello Kitty YouTube video if he visits my site from that IP
> address again.

@Jan: I'm going to start flagging your emails up in Thunderbird so I can
make sure that I'm not drinking before reading theme. I'm not sure I
have any spare keyboards around and violently expelled coffee is not
good for this one! ;-)

Is it just me or is <http://wordpress.org/support/profile/occupyhln> a
sock puppet of <http://wordpress.org/support/profile/jasonpaulweber>.
Those IPs look awfully close.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/modifying-header-on-main-page-problem?replies=25#post-4105560>

It wasn't me that invoked the block on the former poster.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk