[wp-forums] FYI

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 03:52:44 UTC 2013

I think I understood what you meant. I'm not sure you understood what I was
hinting at, which is clearly my fault, since I was far from clear. What I
mean to say was:

If the user wanted support, he should have opened a support question. It
was his choice not to, the same way it is Josh's choice whether to spend
part of his (busy) time helping someone who doesn't want to take 5 minutes
to discover how to use the software and posts a final opinion about it.
Also, there were no support questions or calls for help in the user's first
post.
We are only human, although we try to become better with every passing day.
I hope my position is more clear now.

As to your question, no, I don't think a review can be changed into a
support thread, but I'm far from being sure, so I'll let WP staff get back
to you about this.
Again, thanks for your thoughts and interest.

Marv