[wp-forums] FYI

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Apr 16 20:32:44 UTC 2013

Post 1 is what we call 'This should have been a support request' and you
guys did a great job helping him. It sucks he only bumped it to two
stars, but that's how he feels about it. It's what I would call a
perfectly handled response.

Post 2 is what I mean when I say y'all live and die by your own
damnedest to take things the best way possible, especially in text, but
that post is an example of escalating attitudes, with two (three?)
people who just butted heads. No one was a winner in that post.

THAT SAID. The second one is a review of your PRO version, not your free
repository one, so I've deleted it because of that. If someone leaves
reviews for paid versions of plugins we do remove the posts. They're not
in the right place.

In both cases, though, the reviews are still totally valid and honest.
They're what the user feels, they're HOW they feel, and while you may
disagree, they have a right to express their opinions.

Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org