[wp-forums] FYI

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:11:22 UTC 2013

Hello, guys. I hope you are doing well.
A couple of days ago, I sent an e-mail to the lists about a very similar
topic, but regarding (what we think are) unfair low ratings to one of the
plugins I contribute to, Ultimate TinyMCE.
Considering what Otto just mentioned about deleting previews "unreviewed"
ratings, I think our question is even more pertinent (and pressing), since
we would like to know what to expect in this department.
Also, are the guidelines for plugin reviews the same as for posting on the
WP forums? If not, could you please point me in the right direction?
Thanks!

Marv