[wp-forums] Deleting links in WPorg forums

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:04:39 UTC 2013

Thank you Jan and Otto.

I was going to post the stock answer/link for requests edit/delete
posts/etc. per forum rules/mod handbook, until curiousity (baaad) got me
checking which URI it was and saw link went to a non-WP page. Experience in
other forums has me deleting spam links/posts/topics. Post has been
answered. Glad I checked in first with you all first  :-)

Cheers.