[wp-forums] Plugin author withholding working version in exchange for donations

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Sep 9 20:19:41 UTC 2012

Oy.

I know her, too.

I closed her plugin for a different reason (email being sent in a tic)
but ...

"I plan on making it available here in another week or two."

Basically she's working directly with someone who donated for -support-
which is okay, but that's not spelled out in her readme (pet peeve of
mine). I added that onto the plugin email. It's okay, but she's going
about it in a questionable way.

Its like if you said "Development versions of this plugin are available
if you donate/pay for personal support. I will fix your issues directly,
if possible..."

That's okay. Just a bit odd.