[wp-forums] Dev hiring sites

Mar Ventus marventus.wp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 02:43:29 UTC 2012

> but remember we don't want to scare people off with big old angry NO! Faces

Yeah, I totally agree. How's this:
[image: Inline image 1]
;-)

If everyone else feels WPCandy is inappropriate then I'm fine with omitting
> it.

I have nothing against that site *per se* nor the user who posted the link,
since he seems to be very active in the WP community (in a good way, of
course). What could potentially bother me is not applying the rule (sorry,
the guideline, hehehe) to everyone in the same manner.

This is not an autocracy after all (and now that's going to be hilarious to
> me for days...)

Now that was hilarious! And to think I almost missed it.

Cheers!