[wp-forums] Dissatisfied customer review?

James Huff james at automattic.com
Sun Nov 4 06:23:26 UTC 2012

(sorry I haven't been around much lately)

Just my 2 cents, considering that the developer's free plugins are unsupported, but the developer's premium plugins are, I'm included to believe that this review is not even related to the plugin that it was left for and that it should therefore be deleted.

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://automattic.com