[wp-forums] Forum CSS

Chris Cox chris at renaissance-design.net
Fri Mar 30 19:49:28 UTC 2012

I'd suggest killing the negative margin-right.

Rationale: it's broken as discussed, and the only reason for it seems to
be to line it up with the pagination overhead.

Someone getting to the bottom pagination is going to be coming to it via
reading the content column anyway, thus keeping it beneath the content
column will decrease time to acquire.

C.

*Chris Cox*

Web Designer/Developer