[wp-forums] Put 'itsjustathought' on mod-watch

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Thu Mar 15 22:36:53 UTC 2012

Add in the belief that "WordPress" is some kind of (probably evil) Corporate Entity and it all gets a bit too much.

I had a discussion with a friend who is an IT Director and usually quite sane, who was moderately outraged that a point release of WP didn't come with warnings about which plugins in the repository might have issues with it. His confusion seemed to flow from the notion that WP was a "commercial product" and that presence in the repository was some kind of official approval.....

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://losingit.me.uk/
Me on 500px http://lcb.me.uk