[wp-forums] Put 'itsjustathought' on mod-watch

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Mar 15 22:34:10 UTC 2012

Also a numbers game with percentages. :) Let's say 0.5% of users like to
complain. More users out there, then there's more actual complainers.

"Why did all these people show up?" Makes more sense when you realize
X-thousand new users just started using it in the past few months. ;)

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio