[wp-forums] Plugin Support Questions

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 15:03:57 UTC 2012

> It looks like they are indeed different subscriptions.
> 1. On the developer tab, you're subscribing to notifications of new
> commits (code changes.)
> 2. On the support tab, you're subscribing to notifications of new
> support topics.

Cool, thanks, Paul - this is helpful to know and I'll make that clear
in my presentation. (I suppose I would have seen that if I'd peeked at
the RSS feed on both pages, huh?)

Now hopefully someone (Nacin, perhaps?) will chime in on the possible
resolved support-thread discrepancy so I can clear that up, too.

Thanks, all!

kp