[wp-forums] Plugin Support Questions

Paul Kaiser paul.kaiser at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:58:24 UTC 2012

KP, to clarify:
It looks like they are indeed different subscriptions.
1. On the developer tab, you're subscribing to notifications of new
commits (code changes.)
2. On the support tab, you're subscribing to notifications of new
support topics.
I'm glad this came up -- I was not aware of the commit notification before.
Take care,
Paul