[wp-forums] Support for non-repository-hosted Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Jul 8 17:20:09 UTC 2011

Jane,

On the Dashboard -> Appearance -> Themes page I can see at least 3 potential
places:

1) Contextual Help (logical, but I'm not sure that using the contextual-help
dropdown is all that intuitive for users yet?
2) Active Theme "OPTIONS" list (but doesn't have a filter, so would have to
be hard-coded)
3) Available Themes list action links (need to figure out what the hook is
for these)

But this gives me something to go on, and as this is not Forum-related, do
you mind if I take this off-list and ping you directly if I have additional
questions?

Chip