[wp-forums] MultiSite and 3.2 - Network Admin Issues

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Jul 7 12:37:18 UTC 2011

In 3.2 network admin link is in a drop down. Are they missing it?

Ron says if they are putting the multisite define under the "that's all
happy editing" line that would cause the behavior they see.

the lines that trigger the menu item showing up are the subdomain true/false
line and/or the define multisite true.

late start here this morning. :)

A.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com