[wp-forums] For people having 3.1 Drama Llamas

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Feb 24 11:10:30 UTC 2011

on 24/02/2011 01:10 Mika A Epstein said the following:
> Though I'd kick start a list.  Please add 'em on :) I'm sure we'll
> need these handy for a while!
>
> ADMIN BAR If it's throwing your theme out of whack, make sure you
> have a call to wp_footer() in your theme's footer

Could also be a CSS conflict/issue. Seen it happen a couple of times. If
this is the case, then it has to be resolved on a case-by-case basis.

Other than that, I'd suggest tidying the list up and turning it into a
sticky post at the top of the How-To forum. This worked well with the
3.0(?) release.

Mel